[sdiy] IR Reverb

Bruno Afonso bafonso at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 20:20:21 CET 2018

If you're willing to go into DSP land then you could also look at blackfin,
Monome's Aleph uses open source tools for develop it. For STMs, the only
shot would be to attempt to use fixed point, not a lot of juice for
floating point stuff but like other's mention, it may be a lot of work..
maybe more for as a challenge? :)