[sdiy] Keyboards good for scrap / repurposing?

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Sat Feb 17 18:10:46 CET 2018

You will be competing with the Pro One refurb crowd, but the Novation
Remote 37SL has been used for it's 37 note keybed. New they are
expensive, but I got a for-parts one for less than $50 off eBay. That is
the Fatar, and it's use is well documented "out there".  Comes with the
diode matrix and cable of course.