[sdiy] Oscilloscope Artist—new, corrected pdf

KA4HJH ka4hjh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:15:36 CET 2018

Dave Dixon pointed out some really embarrassing typos in my pdf of the Oscilloscope Artist. Here is the new, corrected version (1.2.1):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1vllwt7n532m0l1/Scope%20Artist%201.2.1.pdf

For those of you unfamiliar with this fun gadget, here's my full blog post:

http://www.astarcloseup.com/2016/02/the-oscilloscope-artist.html

NOTE: there are copies of this pdf all over the Internet. I didn't bother to secure it or even put my name in the metadata. I'm not worried about that but a nod to the source (me) would have been nice. It took me a weeks of working off and on to create it.

I've deleted the old Mediafire link which had over 350 downloads. If you have this linked on your site, blog, etc. please update your link.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"