[sdiy] need tech help fixing a bunch of DIY disasters gone wrong [and some Korg stuff too]

Kylee Kennedy kmkennedy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 20:58:17 CET 2018

I would put all those in a box and continue soldering new kits. If you
feel adventurous later after more experience you can dig one out and
work on it.
I've gone this way with keyboards I bought yeahs ago to repair. I knew
my skill level wasn't high enough to work on that gear but now I think
I can tackle a few more pricey items with the years of soldering I
have under my belt.

Kylee