[sdiy] IR Reverb

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Fri Feb 16 18:53:55 CET 2018

Thanks for all the replies!  So the concept sounds simple enough. I get
the sense the issue is going to be processing time. Am I wrong, or would
a brute-force approach to a 2-second reverb time require 100K MAC cycles
per sample? I found some open-source packages that use FFTs to do this.
I was under the impression FFTs would be less fast than other methods.

Ever get the feeling you're opening Pandora's Box only to find a can of
worms inside?

-t-i-m-b-o-