[sdiy] SSI2164

Phil Macphail phil.macphail at liivatera.com
Wed Feb 14 00:44:08 CET 2018

I still have a data sheet for a chip I designed that was in a 16-pin package. The marketing department got the whole engineering group (except me) to sign-off a data sheet with a 20-pin pin-out that never existed... they pulped 20,000 printed copies after the press release.
Don’t get me started on the Plessey synthesizer chip where they had each  pin rotated by 4 places that I designed into a mobile phone in the early nineties or the Fujitsu chip where they marked pins backwards....

Don’t believe all that you read.

Phil

Sent from my iPhone