[sdiy] STM and TruStudio

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Tue Feb 13 17:46:01 CET 2018

I've only ever written one Mac Desktop app before, but the ecosystem
changes a lot/often and the Apple developer program can be a hassle. I
realize that Mac is HUGE for the music community, but as a PC developer
I found the whole experience rather painful. The best part of the
experience was the tabbed folders in Finder.

And here's my -1 for Eclipse. Such a resource hog.