[sdiy] This is really cool, what kind of display is that?

Adam Inglis 21pointy at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 11 01:27:00 CET 2018

You can do this with Ableton’s sampler instrument and some midi controllers, that trick of sliding the grains of the sample up and down while triggering the loop, loads of fun.
Not to detract from this implementation at all. I always find it interesting when you take a control, say a filter cut-off knob, and increase it’s scale as it relates to the human hand. It usually results in new techniques and stimulates a new creative approach to an instrument.