[sdiy] This is really cool, what kind of display is that?

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Sat Feb 10 18:07:01 CET 2018

They mention in the video that the project is open sourced:

http://opencollido.com

EPSRC funded too, which is nice to see ("The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) is the UK's main agency for funding research in engineering and the physical sciences” - from their website)

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY