[sdiy] GW INSTEK SFG-1013 Function Generator

Phil Macphail phil.macphail at liivatera.com
Sun Feb 4 11:11:06 CET 2018

The encoders that were originally fitted had a design fault, and Keysight
changed to a different specification. What they supply as a replacement is
free of the problem. Pity they don’t still stock the VFD, if that is dull
you have to buy the whole front-panel PCB, which costs far more than the
unit is worth (presumably to get you to upgrade to a newer unit),

Phil.

On 04/02/2018, 10:06, "synth-diy-bounces at synth-diy.org on behalf of
rsdio at audiobanshee.com" <synth-diy-bounces at synth-diy.org on behalf of