[sdiy] GW INSTEK SFG-1013 Function Generator

Justin Owen juzowen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 12:53:32 CET 2018

Has anyone got any experience with or advice on this?

Looking for a better square and sine wave source for design and development than my Eurorack modules are giving me.

Don't have to have a dedicated piece of hardware for the job - but I don't have a computer on/near the work bench so software versions aren't an option. Don't have much of a budget and my success with buying test gear 2nd hand has always been a bit hit and miss.

One of my 2nd hand 'hits' was the GW Instek bench meter that I own which is great.

Thanks!

/ Justin