[sdiy] Maplin folds

paula at synth.net paula at synth.net
Wed Feb 28 16:12:11 CET 2018

a real shame, and also a shame that HMRC seemed happy to let Vodafone
off their massive ax bill, but chose not to help these guys.

In fairness to them, they tried to cater for a changing market, people
no longer build things these days, they are content with buying
something. Buying things has also gotten a lot cheaper so again, no real
surprises, but a shame none the less.

Paula