[sdiy] KCZ58

Roman modular at go2.pl
Wed Feb 28 07:23:05 CET 2018

Vbe offset voltage is not even specied, so I would not expect superior performance. It looks like 2 separate dies are mounted in single metalcan without matching them.  Any of cheap dual transistors available today might do a lot better.  Nevertheless it's best to measure it first.   Roman  Dnia 27 lutego 2018 22:44 Mathias Neumann <alfrede at opferindustries.de> napisał(a):  Hi Synthlers,   i have here some tesla kcz58   www.teslakatalog.cz www.teslakatalog.cz   And now my question, can i use it for replacement a ssm2210 or ssm2212  in a vco?   Greetz   Mathias  ______________________________  Synth-diy mailing list   Synth-diy at synth-diy.org  synth-diy.org synth-diy.org