[sdiy] Symmetrical Keyboards

Ben Stuyts ben at stuyts.nl
Mon Feb 26 16:41:21 CET 2018

I might be missing the point but in my opinion a lot of these designs just trade one problem for another. (If you consider it a problem of course.) E.g.: simple tri-tone chord patterns are still dependant on whatever root you’re playing.

More interesting in this respect is perhaps Roger Linn’s Linnstrument. I believe the LED patterns on it are adaptive. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=STz__28Scwc <https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=STz__28Scwc>)

Ben