[sdiy] NE566 Boon

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 05:48:04 CET 2018

"The newer ones seem to fail above 10-12 V."

Well, that's quite interesting. I recently helped someone who made a
function generator kit/board from ebay. I noticed it had an XR2206 and
it conveniently ran on a 9V battery.

I've seen these kits before in recent years, and been wondering how
many of these  XR2206s are stockpiled. Apparently these are "new"
XR2206 semi-compatible devices.