[sdiy] Magnifier Lamp with Roller Stand

Tony Kalomiris weplar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 03:24:23 CET 2018

Hi Phillip and thanks for the link.

Those look like they could do the trick.
I have been reading about blue light filters (fluorescents mostly) and eye
fatigue.
I have downloaded the manual for that OttLite natural light and magnifier to
determine if it can be adjusted to reach the work area area.
Is your desk lamp natural light?

Be ideal for winter and S.A.D.

Cheers,

Tony K