[sdiy] Magnifier Lamp with Roller Stand

Phillip Gallo philgallo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 07:09:56 CET 2018

Tony,

Since you've "struck out" so far. Perhaps natural light craft lamps might
be of interest.

I don't see any floor lamps with casters but the OttLite craft lamps are
inexpensive.
I don't get to use the model described below as it is in service for
quilting and sewing at our place.

https://products.ottlite.com/p-59-easyview-floor-lamp.aspx

I do have a desk lamp which i use to view or inspect graphic physical media.

 https://products.ottlite.com/p-57-universal-task-lamp.aspx