[sdiy] Filter Help

Julian Schmidt elfenjunge at gmx.net
Fri Feb 23 08:26:02 CET 2018

Hi

Normally the shruthi filters all work like a charm and should track more
or less ok. Don't expect a full range sine osc though ;)
Which design are you looking at? Since it is a 2164 design probably the SVF?
It would help to see your schematic.
And remember the Shruthi has a 5V maximum CV. So probably the stock
design has something else than 1V/Oct otherwise the CV would be limited
to 5 octaves. But thats just speculation on my side.

julian