[sdiy] 4 way analogue switch/mux IC?

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Wed Feb 21 23:43:18 CET 2018

Why not use individual FETs? That’s what the mux chips are made from.

You might need a pair in parallel, or other tricks, but it should be possible to create a 3-way, 2-bit switch from discrete parts.

By the way, the DG series also has two-way switches. Look at the DG333 or the DG401, DG403, DG405.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting