[sdiy] Patchable polyphonic synth with FM or AM transmission idea

Joel B onephatcat at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 28 07:16:19 CET 2018

Weeeell... tangles happen if you allow them to - have you ever wired up an office building and server room with Ethernet? Lots and lots of cables in a very tiny area. Typically 32 cables per 1 rack unit high device...

I’m not aware of a smaller form factor cable with equal or higher wire count, but perhaps one exists.

Joel

Sent from my iPhone