[sdiy] clock pulse to vtrig

Joe Frey frey at radioles.com
Thu Dec 27 16:21:10 CET 2018

Thanks for the help. I am wondering if I wanted to limit the output of the yusynth pulse delay to 5V would I make a voltage divider by adding a 5k resistor after R7 and change R8 to 5k from 10k?
If I wanted to vary the gate size could I do the above and change R8 to a 5k pot?
Please refer to
http://www.yusynth.net/Modular/Commun/PULSEDELAY/pulsedelay-sch.gif

at

http://www.yusynth.net/Modular/EN/PULSEDELAY/index.html