[sdiy] Tri-core oscillator sync

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:44:14 CET 2018

"Hard sync" means that the charging core is prematurely reset by an
external trigger.  It is intended to create a complex waveshape with
altered harmonics.  By altering the frequency of the sync'd VCO above
that of the master VCO, you sweep the harmonics.

"Soft Sync" means the slave VCO is oscillating at the same frequency
of the master VCO.

MC