[sdiy] clock pulse to vtrig

Tony K weplar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 02:44:52 CET 2018

Dual retriggerable monostable multivibrator: 74123 TTL, 4528 CMOS. Or it's modern equivalents.

First for delay, triggers second with adjustable pulse with, positive or negative going.

Been a while, but I've used it for purposes other than music exactly as above. Not sure how "long" you need it, or what level your skills are at.

Tony K