[sdiy] clock pulse to vtrig

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 20:17:32 CET 2018

A Yusynth module design sprung to mind:
http://www.yusynth.net/Modular/EN/PULSEDELAY/index.html
Pulse Delay (1mS to 1S) followed by a variable length pulse (again 1mS
to 1S)
Just drop the delay part if you don't want that.

There'd maybe be other ways, eg. using Mickey Mouse logic ->
http://musicfromouterspace.com/analogsynth_new/ELECTRONICS/mickeymouselogic.html
Look at the pulse stretcher - just change the 100k to variable (eg. 4k7
fixed resistor + 500k Log pot or so would probably be a good start point)
Just watch the polarity / use further inverter stages.

On 17/12/2018 19:03, Joe Frey wrote:
> Hello all, this is a follow-up to an email from 2 weeks ago some may
> remember. Anyway, I am using a clock out from my EHX 8-step sequencer
> to trigger my Lyra-8. The Lyra-8 plays for as long as the clock pulse.
> I want to be able to create a longer and variable pulse using a
> circuit. I am not interested in tackling programming a
> microcontroller, yet.
> Can anyone point me in the direction of some circuitry that can do
> this? Thanks. JoeF.
>
> Sent from TypeApp <http://www.typeapp.com/r?b=14068>

BugBrand LTD
UK company No. 07199808