[sdiy] Tri-core oscillator sync

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Mon Dec 17 19:11:26 CET 2018

Hi,

I have made a triangle core oscillator that works really well except for
the sync. I implemented what I thought would be hard and soft sync but
the results were disappointing. As I understand it my "hard sync" is
known as "reversing sync" i.e. a rising edge causes the steering flip
flop to change state and thus the wave reverses. My "soft sync" changes
the upper set point on the window comparator.

I would like the soft sync to sound like the Doepfer A-110-2 oscillator
soft sync if possible.  Thoughts?

--
--Tim Ressel
Circuit Abbey