[sdiy] Mind blown -- TL074 saturated outputs different

Tony Kalomiris weplar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:47:31 CET 2018

ETI Canada featured many of Tim Orr's electro music articles and circuits.

He wrote for PE (Practical Electronics UK) as well. Excellent series on
op-amps.(Feb '79)
And of course Wireless World Elektor Formant synthesizer with D.W. Thomas.
(Aug. ­ Oct. 1973)

Yes he did work for EMS in the early 70s but forget which designs are
credited to him.

Tony K