[sdiy] Rene Schmitz VCADSR

Kristian Blåsol kristian.borgstedt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:43:27 CET 2018

Thanks everyone, but wow, that design went up in parts count when I started
to add all the ifs and maybe's :D Ive been doing a lot of "simple" designs
on veroboard, and I thought this would be quite simple to build, but with
the summing opamps on each cv-input, the two 4066, buffers for status-LEDs
and the NOR gate to that, the build got quite a lot more complex :) It
might take a bit longer than I thought...

Mattias: Thanks for the heads up, but right now I am looking more for
simplicity than nice slopes ;) For short sounds I built PHObos AD/AR last
week. It is very nice at short sounds at least I think so :)

/Kristian - putting this module on ice for the christmas vacation :)

--
---
Kristian Blåsol