[sdiy] Help, I'm Desperate! (Charge Injection with DG408)

Oakley Sound oakleysound at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 15 12:11:14 CET 2018

I have always found that in practice the 4016 and 4051 produce less
charge injection that the DG4XX series. It's a bit of pain to deal with
the differing voltage levels of the logic control and the signal
compared to the DG4XX though.

I have also had some joy in routing, via a small capacitor, the logic
control line into the output signal. If it's the right way up it can
cancel any charge injection pulse created inside the switch.

Tony

www.oakleysound.com