[sdiy] Help, I'm Desperate! (Charge Injection with DG408)

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Dec 6 15:00:55 CET 2018

By "4066" I meant general idea that you can control 8 switches directly
from 3914 outputs. In case if explicitly 4066 that needs also logic
inverters, but if you use DG444 instead, they are not needed.

Why bother encoding 8 inputs into 3 address and then decoding that back
in a mux since 3914 gives you all what's needed for an input scanner.

Roman