[sdiy] Help, I'm Desperate! (Charge Injection with DG408)

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Tue Dec 4 09:17:15 CET 2018

(Sorry for so many postings...)

Actually, connecting the logic pins directly to the zeners without an
intervening resistor should also eat the spikes, cuz that's what zeners do,
no?  If the voltage tries to exceed the zener voltage with a spike, then the
zeners will suck it out.  In that case, all I have to do is replace three
resistors with wire jumpers.  To heck with it... it's 12:16 AM, but I'm
gonna go try it right now.