[sdiy] circuit to create gate to accompany cv

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 20:29:00 CET 2018

I remember getting one early on and thought I modded it for Gate Out -
but now I found a thread on it I realise it might only have been clock
out.. (which is right there on the PCB)
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82632
But there is some mention on Gate out in the long thread.
Tom

On 03/12/2018 17:33, Joe Frey wrote:
> Hello list, I have a EHX 8-step sequencer that is great for live
> stuff(sliders and tap tempo) but it doesn't have a gate out just cv. I
> want to use it  with my Lyra-8 which needs a gate pulse, too. I am
> trying to find a circuit that would make a gate pulse to accompany the
> cv of the EHX . Ideally small enough to fit in a box that could be
> considered "inline" and battery powered.
>
> Sent from TypeApp <http://www.typeapp.com/r?b=14068>

BugBrand LTD
UK company No. 07199808
VAT No. GB 988 2629 57