[sdiy] circuit to create gate to accompany cv

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Mon Dec 3 19:32:33 CET 2018

I’m sure I’ve seen a synth that does that recently, reading through some old schematics. It set a window comparator with the current CV so that a pulse could be triggered when the CV changes. Can’t remember what it was exactly though…gagh! If it comes back to me, I’ll post it.

Alternatively, hack something onto that Rate LED above the tap tempo switch to give you a Gate Out. That’s probably simplest.

HTH,
Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY