[sdiy] circuit to create gate to accompany cv

Joe Frey frey at radioles.com
Mon Dec 3 18:33:40 CET 2018

Hello list, I have a EHX 8-step sequencer that is great for live stuff(sliders and tap tempo) but it doesn't have a gate out just cv. I want to use it  with my Lyra-8 which needs a gate pulse, too. I am trying to find a circuit that would make a gate pulse to accompany the cv of the EHX . Ideally small enough to fit in a box that could be considered "inline" and battery powered.

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​