[sdiy] SMT package hell

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Mon Dec 3 16:02:50 CET 2018

I just wish we could all work out whether we’re still using measurements based on a 0.1” grid or whether we’ve gone metric now. Some packages seem to be one, and some the other, and still others don’t even seem to know what they are. It’s a total dog’s breakfast.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY