[sdiy] FS: MFOS Sound Lab (half finished)

Mike Beauchamp list at mikebeauchamp.com
Wed Aug 22 01:57:14 CEST 2018

Hey SDIY'ers,
Was doing a bit of tidying in the shop and came across my Music From
Outer Space original Sound Lab that I never got around to completing
circa 2004.

If you're interested in this, please make an offer - I'd like to donate
the proceeds after shipping to Ray Wilson's family. Ray's MFOS site was
very important to me around that time.

The Sound Lab PCB looks almost completely populated (including a pair of
socketed LM394's in the osc expos) and also included is what looks to be
all the pots, switches, knobs, LED's, etc to finish the project. There's
also a pretty cool aluminum case to house the finished build that I now
remember finding in someone's garbage near the Uni while walking with a
g/f.

Anyways, I hope this goes to someone that will finish and enjoy it.
Everything is untested, don't trust 2004 me to have soldered everything
correctly.

Pictures:
http://mikebeauchamp.com/soundlab/IMG_0601.JPG
http://mikebeauchamp.com/soundlab/IMG_0602.JPG