[sdiy] low input bias current opamps

Jean Bender lofideadbeat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 07:51:25 CEST 2018

Hi !
No it's for me... Only ! This kind of design is Just far away from my
knowledge, and i'm not sure to go on the good way by myself..
I've already built some stuff based on elektrolush schematics, but for
exemple i'm not sure using the elektrolush preamp would fit for priezor.
And to be honest, i don't have 500euros to fund à professionnal preamp i
would use not so often...
Thanks !!