[sdiy] Pink?

KD KD pic24hj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:16:21 CEST 2018

Some of the Roland polys have a overall "designed" gain and spectral curve
JP6/MKS80 i vaguely recall. Its the only poly synths i have seen doing this but
i can imagine stoneage stuff like PolyMogg, ArpQuddra, Bork Triddent might
have some of this implemented due to crap PA's back in those days, but  none
of above mentioned for the sake of pinkyfy "certain" function modules as such.

On the other hand the brightness you experience might be a physical
condition you have deteriorated into? you no longer a youth, i for instance
entered glass-eye condition some years ago and 0603 is like flys fart to
solder! :-)

PS: I have omitted the apostrophe from the s'ess as you suggested. ;-)