[sdiy] Digi-Key

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Thu Aug 16 08:02:07 CEST 2018

Den tors 16 aug. 2018 01:56David G Dixon <dixon at mail.ubc.ca> skrev:

> Digikey in Canada is great.  They ship typically in less than 24 hours
> (yeah, that's what I said -- you put in the order one afternoon, and the
> damn thing is at your door when you wake up the next day), and shipping is
> flat rate of $8 for orders less than $100 or free for larger orders.  It's
> pretty hard to beat.  The last Digikey order I made, with a friend, we
> actually couldn't believe how fast it came.  It was a bit spooky.

That's great, and it almost makes you wonder where the candid camera is.
This Monday evening we ordered stuff from Farnell UK after office hours, at
18:20. The package from Belgium via Germany arrived with UPS before lunch
the next day, at 11:30. With free shipping.

In some occasions these quick deliveries can save you from a project crisis!

/mr