[sdiy] low input bias current opamps

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Wed Aug 15 22:14:34 CEST 2018

I just looked up the specs on the LF444 and it is showing 10pA typical
but 50-100pA max depending on the grade. So if you are looking to match
those specs there are several amps that will do it.

At the risk of sounding impertinent, do you really need that much
performance? i understand the desire to max out on a critical spec, but
you pay for that performance. Why pay for more than you need?

--tr