[sdiy] low input bias current opamps

mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Wed Aug 15 17:33:06 CEST 2018

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018, mark verbos wrote:
> Why does anyone like Digikey? Is it a Canadian thing? I also hate their
> search system.I use Mouser for almost everything. They usually have the best
> price and the search engine is very usable.

I rarely buy from Digi-Key because I don't like their overzealous efforts
to enforce their interpretation of US export control laws.  However, I
prefer their parametric search over anybody else's.  Mouser, for instance,
has no data dictionary and badly needs one - e.g. some resistors recorded
as "1/4 W" while others are "250 mW" (other examples of the problem are
harder to deal with, but that's an easy one to describe), so that in
general when doing a search you have to read the whole long list of
options and flag all that might possibly be relevant.  Newark element14
has too many wasted clicks and annoying pop-ups.  No major distributor's
parametric search is really pleasant to use but I've had least annoyance
with Digi-Key's.

--
Matthew Skala
mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                 People before principles.