[sdiy] SSI2164 datasheet updated

Mattias Rickardsson mr at analogue.org
Wed Aug 8 00:01:09 CEST 2018

Den tis 7 aug. 2018 23:36Tim Ressel <timr at circuitabbey.com> skrev:

> The SSI2164 is saying 0 to 3.3 volts on the control port for attenuation
> whereas the SSM2164 says 0 to 5 volts.

Where do you read this?

Both have 3.3 V CV as the maximum specified attenuation -100 dB at room
temperature, and -0.66 V for the max specified gain +20 dB.

Does this mean it is not a direct
> replacement for the SSM2164?

It's a direct replacement.

It can also perform even better, thanks to better current handling
resulting in lower noise if the circuit is changed a bit.

/mr