[sdiy] Solved: Crumar Performer - keyboard mystery

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Sat Aug 4 17:24:02 CEST 2018

Hello

I solved the funny behaviour of the Crumar:

The problem was caused by a too high voltage on the keyboard bus, which
again was caused from the "Crescendo"-circuit, which has a trimmer for
offset. This trimmer is soldered on the soldering side of the pcb and
should get its ground from a line on the component side of the pcb.
Appearently the connection on the not easily accesible parts side was
missing, so I connected the visible side of the solderpoint with a wire
to ground and now everything is fine!

Florian