[sdiy] Parts going out of module panel

Bartek Osiński barower at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 23:33:18 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I'm doing my first eurorack module for training purposes and I'd like it to
be a single PCB mounted to panel. The problem I have is that distributors
like Mouser, Farnell or TME seem to be lacking vertical mono mini jack
connectors. Only Mouser has stuff like
ACJM-MV35-2, but I'm guessing having panel 24mm above PCB level is too tall.

So my question is - what are your favourite places where you buy pots,
encoders, jack connectors, knobs and other stuff destined to be interfaced
outside panel?

Oh, and extra one - how do you know which knobs can you match with which
pots? Can there be pots on which you can't put a knob?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/attachments/20180429/13d5f24d/attachment.htm>

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list