[sdiy] PCB layout and design services offered

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 28 07:54:14 CEST 2018

Pardon the plug if it is off topic, my gal is into layout and wants to do some PCB layout on the cheap.

I have the full suite of Cadence tools here, and parts libraries to do schematic entry and layout.

No project too small, and I am reasonable with the rates for DIY guys.

I am also an EE, well equipped with a lab, test equipment and prototyping to build something with you.

I purchased all of Bernie Hutchins Electronotes.  I am in this for the long haul in analog synth design.

Let me help you build something...

Randy