[sdiy] Joysticks

sines sines_list at scale.la
Thu Apr 26 22:29:06 CEST 2018

I just bought something similar off eBay for $12.50 each
They are arriving by carrier pigeon sometime in the next 17 days so I can let you know.

Roman said 10K would be suitable for the Buchla 227 Interface:
http://www.emcloned.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1204&p=15013&hilit=joystick#p15013 <http://www.emcloned.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1204&p=15013&hilit=joystick#p15013>

Judging by the labels on the bottom they look a lot like these:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/360-2-axis-Sealing-10K-Joystick-Potentiometer-Wont-Reset-for-Lighting-Console/252531595122 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/360-2-axis-Sealing-10K-Joystick-Potentiometer-Wont-Reset-for-Lighting-Console/252531595122>

Todd