[sdiy] PCB Panels

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:39:12 CEST 2018

It all depends on which pcb company you use ! I don't recommend allpcb or pcbway for panels ! But some others do a great job ! Myro and pcb Cart

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 24, 2018, at 7:03 PM, Sarah Thompson <plodger at gmail.com<mailto:plodger at gmail.com>> wrote:

I've done it. It works pretty well. You have to be mindful of stiffness, but that depends a lot on what you have on the back bolted through it.