[sdiy] SIP filter modules coming

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Mon Apr 23 15:00:43 CEST 2018

Is that in association with Erica Synths, Roman? Girts is already doing all the SMD stuff, so doing Alfa-chip based modules would be an obvious step.

Alfa have got all kinds of good stuff in the pipeline, from what they told me: a quad OTA based on the 13700 (but without the stupid buffers) called the AS13704, and a modern clone of the CA3280, AS3280. Also a AS3394E, described as an “Extended” CEM3394. Sounds very interesting.

Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY