[sdiy] trade war component costs

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Mon Apr 9 04:58:35 CEST 2018

Hmmm. This made me wonder about Alpha. I'd long thought they were
manufactured in Taiwan but Google hints that they're from China too

CTS pots (which I'd even never heard of before this morning... have always
used ALPS/Alpha pots) apparently are made in Taiwan though.

For trade war targeting purposes, are Taiwan/China considered separate or
unified?

John