[sdiy] Continuously variable waveshaping (was Behringer Neutron)

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:10:56 CEST 2018

Yeah, that's the one. I don't recall reading the text, I was just
looking for a schematic for the thing. I saw that one and it clearly
showed how the thing works. I admit I used a TL074, but my ears roll
off at 10-12k so maybe I'd hear no difference.

I stumbled across a datasheet for a NS "programmable" (it has a
bias/operating current input) op-amp from a few decades ago. That
would be perfect for adjusting slew rate. Does anyone still make such
a thing?