[sdiy] DSP MIDI Synth (was Re: 566 Functional Replacement)

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Sun Apr 1 08:13:31 CEST 2018

I thought that the point of IndieGoGo was that they held everyone’s money in escrow, and then refunded everyone if the goal was not met. Glancing at that page, it looks like the $5,000 goal was not met, so you should contact IndieGoGo about getting your money back, not Jan. Maybe I’m missing something obvious.